From Wiki - Hipatia
Survey: Incidence of ICT in high school education
- what courses does the school offer?
- what courses are computer-enabled?
- what is the purpose of using ICT in each course?
- how many courses are scientific/non scientific?
- how many hours of ICT related classes per week?
- what computer skills are developed for each class/course?
- Laboratories and strucutres
- how each lab is equipped?
- who can access the lab?
- is the lab accessible outside classes?
- can students install software?
- is the network filtered? What kind of files/websites are restricted? Is authentication required to access labs or network?
- how many people per computer?
- do professors have a specific preparation about IT? (to reword..)
- Tests and exams
- how ICT affects examinations and testing of students' skills?
- what kind of tests are performed with a computer?
- is all school work indivudual or are there any group projects?
- Students and homework
- how many students have a computer at home?
- how many students are reached by internet connection?
- what kind of costs a student must face if he/she wants to replicate his/her school workstation at home?
- how much previous (personal) usage of computer incides the learning process or students' productivity?
- how internet is used to enhance the learning process?
- Students with disabilites